Monday, May 7, 2012

New Shift in Polls

There's been a pretty big shift in the GOP race for Insurance Commissioner over the last week. Richard Morgan had held a 13 point lead but the race is now basically tied with Mike Causey up to 20%, Morgan dropping to 19%, and James McCall at 14%. With 47% of voters undecided just about anything could happen- including a runoff- if undecideds broke proportionately Causey would only get to 37%.
Mike Causey: 

According to recent polls (PPP and others), more than half the likely primary voters in the Republican primary for insurance commissioner are undecided. That's understandable, since this race and most of the council-of-state races get very little media attention and most folks know very little about these important offices.
I want to let Republican Primary voters (Registered Republicans and Unaffiliated voters) know that I would appreciate their vote in the Republican Primary May 8th. The public can count on me to root out the 'Good 'Ol Boy Network' and the politics as usual crowd in state government. I will work to lower car insurance rates, lower homeowners insurance rates and provide better service from the Department of Insurance.
As a military veteran and as a member of local and state boards or commissions, I know what it means to serve. As a consumer advocate I know what it means to stand up for the little folks against some powerful foes.
Should I win this primary, I will continue to travel this state to every nook and cranny, and listen to the concerns of the people- all the people. If anyone wants to reach me directly, they can do so by calling me at 336-210-1947 or emailing me at: mike@gocausey.com
I will apreciate your support and your vote in the May 8 Primary. Remember, Vote Mike Causey for insurance commissioner.
Thank you!


http://www.northcarolinainsurancelaw.com/2012/05/race-for-republican-nomination-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment